The return of Will Kunhardt - Partner in ‘The Lost Estate’, an ‘Immersive Experience’ events company
Feb 28th, 2019 by The Events Podcast
By popular demand we have Will Kunhardt returning to the podcast for the second time. If you didn’t get to check out Will’s first appearance and talk about his journey from classical conductor to ‘immersive events’ mogul it’s a ‘must listen’ so check it out wherever you listen to your podcasts. There's also a direct link below:
This interview takes place three months after the last one. Will has just finished an epic two month run of the Great Christmas Feast in London, an ‘Immersive Experience’ on an epic scale….every day for two months….so we get into all the stories while they are still fresh in his mind.
This interview is amazing in that we have some inspiring ‘big picture’ visions of someone building a growing company, combined with some actionable tips to get attendees to your events right now. In this interview we discuss:
- The problems setting up the feast, including his idea to bring a crane in at midnight to Central London to secretly lift in kitchen equipment
- The importance of recruiting a good Project Manager and how Will didn’t need to be there ‘in person
- Will talks about going full time and founding his events company The Lost Estate
- Will talks about what’s next The Lost Love Speakeasy his most ambitions event yet and one with no end date.
- Their plans for an agency to help other run ‘Immersive Experiences’
- We give you some AMAZING and actionable tips to help promote your events including:
- Lead ads for Instagram
- Multiple landing pages for different interests - micro targeting
- Divi for Wordpress
- YouTube pre roll ads
- Two layered ads on Facebook
This podcast is sponsored by www.eventsframe.com - Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees and plans from just $20.month! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special secret discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us a review anywhere on the web it really means a lot to us !
More information on Will can be found on below:
Will email email@example.com