This was the most fun interview so far for me and Jeff is a real larger than life character. Jeff is an Anarchist who founded the ‘Anarchapulco’ conference in Mexico which he has grown in just four years from a 60 person meet up to over 4500 attendees!!
Jeff gives a lot of great advice for people starting out building a conference, including:
- How to produce a lot of free content to build your personal brand and the brand of your event
- How he keeps his ticket price low to maximize attendees and help out the audience
- How Jeff and his team have an obsessive focus on giving attendees the best conference experience ever
- Why Jeff hosts his conference in Acapulco Mexico
- How Jeff speaks at a lot of conferences and this helps him see what works and what doesn’t work for his events
- To really ‘niche down’ with your event - it’s amazing how specific you can get with events
- How Jeff likes to recruit a great team and get them to take care of the detail of running an event
- As the conference got bigger how Jeff recruited a professional event manager
- Jeffs background….how he made and lost a fortune in the past
- Jeffs rap career
- Bitcoin price outlook
This podcast is brought to you by www.eventsframe.com - Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees....Make the switch from Eventbrite today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us an iTunes review it really means a lot to us!
Finally please join our Facebook Community of #eventprofs to keep the learning going
Get in touch with me via dantaylor.me
More information on Jeff is below: