How to get 100+ attendees to come to your meetup with Clare Kennedy and David Costello from ‘Founder Institute’
Jan 10th, 2019 by The Events Podcast
Clare and David run the Prague chapter of ‘Founder Institute’. A pre-seed accelerator for startups. I met them when I was lucky enough to be a mentor at two of their recent events. For their first ever meetup the got 75 attendees, and over 100 to their second. I wanted to find out how they did this to see what listeners running meetups can learn from this….so I got them on the pod
On the podcast we discuss:
- How their first entrepreneurial venture (a mobile app) went wrong
- How they founded their own digital marketing agency and what customers they focus on
- How they ended up running a local chapter of the Founder Institute
- How they partnered with local entrepreneurs to gain quick access to a large local network
- How the majority of registrations came from Facebook ads
- How Instagram ads are still undervalued
This podcast is brought to you by www.eventsframe.com - Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees....Make the switch from Eventbrite today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us an iTunes review it really means a lot to us !
More information on David and Clare is below: