How to get 100+ attendees to come to your meetup with Clare Kennedy and David Costello from ‘Founder Institute’
Clare and David run the Prague chapter of ‘Founder Institute’. A pre-seed accelerator for startups. I met them when I was lucky enough to be a mentor at two of their recent events. For their first ever meetup the got 75 attendees, and over 100 to their second. I wanted to find out how they did this to see what listeners running meetups can learn from this….so I got them on the pod
On the podcast we discuss:
- How their first entrepreneurial venture (a mobile app) went wrong
- How they founded their own digital marketing agency and what customers they focus on
- How they ended up running a local chapter of the Founder Institute
- How they partnered with local entrepreneurs to gain quick access to a large local network
- How the majority of registrations came from Facebook ads
- How Instagram ads are still undervalued
This podcast is brought to you by www.eventsframe.com - Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees....Make the switch from Eventbrite today. Email email@example.com with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us an iTunes review it really means a lot to us !
More information on David and Clare is below: