An entrepreneurial journey based around events with Jason Moore from ‘Location Indie Podcast’ and ‘Zero to Travel podcast’
Jan 3rd, 2019 by The Events Podcast
Jason is a really fascinating guy. After College he started his career with ‘experiential marketing’ - running roadshows worldwide to promote products and services. He worked as a tour manager for an up and coming rock band before starting two successful podcasts and a membership community for location independent entrepreneurs. He runs meetups and events worldwide for his community.
On the podcast we discuss:
- How Jason started off with experiential marketing
- Being a tour manager for a rock band
- His successful website ‘EventExchange’
- How he started his podcast
- Running meetups for his community while on the road
- Running conferences for his community in the US and Mexico
This podcast is brought to you by www.eventsframe.com - Effortless ticketing and attendee management with NO ticket fees....Make the switch from Eventbrite today. Email email@example.com with the subject line ‘PODCAST’ for a special discount code.
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and if you did please leave us an iTunes review it really means a lot to us !
More information on Jason is below: